Sunday, February 9, 2014

SANTINO MARELLA - WWE Mattel Elite Series 20

Do you remember what happened on the April 16, 2007 episode of WWE Raw?
No?... let me give a clue... It happened at Milan, Italy... How about now?.. Got any idea?...
Hmm... need one more clue?.... Okay.. Its is something connected to WWE Intercontinental Championship...

Okay... Okay... Its a biggest day ever to "The Milan Miracle"....... Santino Marella!!...


It was the day where Santino Marella made his debut in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)... He was the opponent selected by Vince McMahon for Umaga. The unknown Marella scored a surprising upset, and won the WWE Intercontinental Championship with a great assistance from Bobby Lashley.


That is how Santino Marella start his career in World Wrestling Entertainment....

Now, we start our photo review with the full body picture... This figure is very cool to me...
First, his wrestling singlet and gears got a very nice color... Blue and black color scheme...
He is wearing 2 color wrestling singlet... Blue at the top and black at the lower part...
He is also wearing black wrestling tape at both of his wrist...
He also wearing blue knee pads and boots..


Second, his accessory... It is Santino's favorite Cobra sock puppet... It is very accurate as seen on tv... Colored green and yellow... There is a 'COBRA' word written at the body of the Cobra.... Later, I will show the pic where Santino and the Cobra in action!!


Third reason why I feel this figure is awesome is his tattoos... It is so cool to see how detail Mattel put the all the tattoos on his body... Shoulder, back, thigh..

We look at his back first... First time I saw this, I thought it was a pic of  pair of wings... Coz it looks like feather... and it is symmetrical...
After make some research on Google, its actually is a gigantic portrait of a lion's face... According to Santino,"I have the king of the jungle watching my back."


Now, we go to his right hand... At his shoulder and his bicep, there is a horse and the winged figure... Santino's comment about this two tattoos is,"The winged figure is like my spirit; the horse is a strong, stubborn animal."
At his arm, there is another tattoo... It is a picture of the dragon protect his treasure... Santino said,"The dragon protects his treasure, just like I protect things I treasure."


On the left hand, there is three tattoos also..
First, at his shoulder, there is some japanese writing... According to Santino,"The Japenese writing on my left arm is the Judo dojo I trained at."
Second one is at the side of his arm... It said "Rise & Shine", which kind of goes along with the campaign he want to have for his kids, which is get up and shine. Do whatever they want.
The third tattoo is inside of his hand... This one I really don't know what it is about... May be I should ask Santino later when I meet him...


The last tattoo on this fig is at his thigh... Even we can juz half of it.... I believe, it is a pic of dragon....


Okay... Done with the coolest thing about this figure... Now we proceed to another detail and part of this figure...
Lets look at his head... As you can see, this figure have a great headscan... It come with familiar Santino's smile with a little facial hair under his mouth... His hair was molded nicely... Its looks wavy like the real hair...


Now, lets see on his wrestling singlet... As I said earlier, he wear blue and black in color... Blue at the top, and black at lower side...
At the abdomen side, we can see a logo that looks like Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio-F.I.G.C. (The Italian Football Federation)'s logo... But with addition of Santino's name at the top of it...


He is also wearing a pair of knee pads... With plain blue color....


Juz like the knee pads, his boots also in plain blue color... Not much detail on his boots but we still can see the shoelace of this boots..


So... The conclusion is, I love this figure... I love the detail... I love the headscan.... I think, all of us should have it... Because, until this blog written, there only two elite figure of Marella.... Better to have this than a bunch of repaint Mysterio.... 

Be the Greatest, Be a Champion



Featuring Antonio Cesaro from WWE Mattel Elite Series 23!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...