Saturday, February 1, 2014

WWE Mattel Elite Series 27 Preview

Hello everybody!!!

Last time, I was shared to you the pic of WWE Mattel Elite 27 prototype....
And today I want to share with you the pic of coming WWE Mattel Elite Series 27....
At the same time, I'll give some comment on each figure on this line...


The first one is.... Fannnn..... Dan...... Gooooo...........


So sad, because we cant see his face clearly.... But, from the prototype pic on my older post, I believe,  the headscan is perfect... Its really looks like Fandango....

This figure comes with the entrance vest... Where it is matching with his pants...
The paint job is crazy... Its exquisite...  Thats mean, my wish is comes true...

The second one is, my all time favorite... The Deadman... The Phenom.... The Undertaker!!!!!


This Undertaker figure is comes with the entrance robe from Wrestlemania 28...

From the pic, his robe was molded nicely.... All the detail is there... And I believe, it was made from rubber material... I hope, this entrance robe can be removed easily... Not like the robe from The Undertaker Elite Series 23... Its very hard to remove it....

Even, this Undertaker looks very cool... I believe, The Undertaker figure from San Diego Comic Cons 2010 Exclusive is cooler than this....

The third figs is The One of a Kind.... Mr Pay Per View.... Rob... Van.... Dam!!!!

RVD!!! RVD!!! RVD!!!


This is the first Rob Van Dam's figure on WWE Mattel Elite Series line.... I'm so excited to have this figs...

From the pic, I'm not sure if Mattel has made his face looks like him or not... But, one thing that I'am very sure is, they have done a great paint job on this figure's attire...
We can see the abstract design all over it... Also, the pic of a dragon and a symbol of "RVD" is at the front...

This figure also comes with a steel chair... It is perfect with this figure to pose this figure in extreme mode....

The forth figure is Kofi Kingston!!!


Ok... at the first, before I saw this pic... I'm not really want to have this figs...
But, after Ringside Collectible release this pic... For sure I'm gonna find this figure to put with my other collection...

Why did I still want to have this figs?... because, it is the new version of Kofi Kingston!... This figure comes with the latest attire, long tight pants... And the color is beautiful....

For the accessories, we will get a removable shirt... With the "I CAN FLY" design at the front.... Also, this shirt is made of fabric material... I love every shirt that made of fabric... Its looks more realistic than that dumb rubber shirt...

The fifth figure, is a half of the 6 times tag team champion of the world!!! The New age Outlaws... Mr. Ass.... The Badd Ass.... Billy Gunn!!!!!


Like Rob Van Dam, this is also the first time of Billy Gunn's figure in WWE Mattel Elite Series line....

And, still like Rob Van Dam, I cant say whether it is a good headscan or not...

Now we go straight to the accessories... This figure is come with 2 removable shirts and 2 headbands...
For the shirt, both of it got the same design... There is a logo of D Generation X at the front... And, the different between this two shirts is, one is black, and another one is white...
It is also the same shirt of Road Dogg From WWE Mattel Elite Series 26 and Triple H from WWE Mattel Elite Series 23... That means, slowly, D Generation X is re-uniting!!!

And, the last figs but not least... Rikishi Fatu!!!


As you can see, there is two packaging variant for Rikishi... Its good for MISB (Mint In Sealed Box) collector... And if yous wanna see the larger image, but uncolored because its prototype, you can visit my older post with the title; WWE Mattel Elite 27 Prototype.....

This Rikishi figure is the first time on the WWE Mattel Elite Series line...

The accessories that we will get is an entrance sarong.... As you can see in the pic, it is in red color... With some design at the front...
And the other accessories, which its mean my another wish comes true again... The hip sunglasses... So, that mean this figure is perfect to put together with Too Cool...

Who?... Too Cool?... there is no any Too Cool figure that distribute by Mattel... That mean, I have a new wish...
I hope, Mattel will help my Rikishi to re-unite with both of Too Cool's members... Scotty Too Hotty and Grand Master Sexay....

So... My final words, this is a strong line up... All figs in this series is a must have... Don't miss it even one it... Get ready... They are coming to you in mid-March...

Be the Greatest, Be a Champion.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...